Friday, June 17, 2011

Blossoms Filled The Room

 For me, it's a very rare and cherished thing for something big to end. Or rather, something new beginning. After five class periods of filling in the bars on ScanTron tests and another three on more unique finals, my school year ended with not much more than a fizzle. Nevertheless, my first last day since I've gone to the high school did not wear me weary. In some ways, I'm very happy we didn't spend our last moments there signing yearbooks or doing other activities that require a high social capacity, that which I don't acquire.
 It's only my freshman year and I know there's far more adventures and endeavors to experience before I'm through with my high school years. I feel like I at least owe what I've gone through this time around a tip of the metaphorical hat and a smile goodbye. A new person has come into my life, someone that needs me as equally as I do her, and everyone knows that a best friend has to be one of the best gifts time can give you.
 There's a lot in store for me this summer, including an Owl City concert, camping once or twice, and brand new seasons of my favorite TV shows.
(>*o*)>
 So, as you can see, I'm more than willing to run in slow-motion through a field of daisies and tall grass that blows in the wind to the wonderful times I've planned ahead for.

Long live life!

No comments: